The house of traditional architecture, city of futuristic ideas and a place with surprising tourism destinations, Abu Dhabi bestows humongous tourists from all over the world. The paper rolls down to list the beautiful as well as exhilarating places it beholds in its arms. To put it straight, we organize a full day tour for you to have an amazing exploration in Abu Dhabi and one of its majorly visited destination, Ferrari World.
As we begin, we receive you from your hotel and ride you in the world of Abu Dhabi across the millenniums that stand. Our tour is accessible from visiting the traditional and tranquil Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Later to put on the lists, you get to travel into Emirate Palace Hotel and President Palace where you can handle your camera to have pictures of the outer beauty. At a philosophical touch, we take you to the Miraj Islamic ART Gallery which encapsulates brilliant painting. We halt at the Marina hall or Heritage village, as per the clients’ for the lunch. Heritage Village and Museum gives you a cultural insight. Further our tour heads to the cyclical structure of Corniche Road that showcases fountains, parks and beaches. Not to forget, the famous date market has surely put itself on the travel diaries.
The cherry of our travelling cake is the Ferrari World which has, all possible made on earth coasters and rides. Hold the chance to dip into this heart throbbing, adrenaline rushing and ultimate thrilling Ferrari World with your family. Our clients get the convenience of enjoying full day Ferrari World according to the tickets they prefer, whether standard or premium. This place is a bag full of fun and enjoyment which can be restored in photographs. Eventually, the day ends and we drop you off at the hotel.
- Hotel Pick up
- Photographic opportunity at Yas Island Ferrari world
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photographic opportunity at Emirate Palace Hotel & President Palace (Outer view only)
- Visit to Miraj Islamic ART Gallery
- Lunch as per guests choice at Marina Mall or Heritage village (With Additional Charge only)
- Visit to Heritage village and Museum of Abu Dhabi
- Drive through Corniche Road
- Famous Date Market
- Ferrari World Tickets (Standard / Premium) Depends on your Booking selection
- Hotel Drop off
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|1 Day (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Abu Dhabi)||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic|
Option : 1 – Abu Dhabi City Tour With Ferrari (Standard Ticket)
Description : Spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capital city of the UAE & the first and largest of its kind in the world, this sprawling Ferrari-inspired theme park
Pick up Time : TBA (To be advised).
Option : 2 – Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World Premium
Description : Spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capital city of the UAE & the first and largest of its kind in the world, this sprawling Ferrari-inspired theme park that gives you an access for skip the line and unlimited rides
Pick up Time : TBA (To be advised)
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Abu Dhabi Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Operational hours for Ferrari World Theme Park from Fridays to Thursdays are between 11am to 8pm.
- Timings will be subject to change in the month of Ramadan.
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi.Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason if any of the rides are non operational on any particular day, in that case we do not holds any responsibility for the same.
- All guests must adhere to ride rules and regulations and follow all instructions by Park employees.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park.
Special Note :
- Fridays to Thursdays: 11am-8pm
- Friday to Thursday : 11 am – 6 pm (Ramadan Only)
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque will operate on Fridays after 04:00 pm
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order.
- Children under 3 years & below 1.3 meters height will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.