Get priority entry to one of Dubai’s most visited attractions! With a Fast Track ‘At the Top’ ticket from us, you can skip Burj Khalifa’s long queues and sail through a privileged line to arrive at the super-speed elevator which launches you into 124th floor in less than 50 seconds.
Soaring to some 450 feet, this level – boasting ‘At the Top’ Observatory with avant-garde digital telescopes and floor-to-ceiling glass walls – enchants you with the finest 360 degree views of all of Dubai and beyond. Look out for the unparalleled sights of city skyline along Sheik Zayed Road and capture some great pictures as you relish stunning up-in-the-air vistas of the Arabian Desert, beaches, and iconic landmarks that grace its shoreline.
Your ‘At the Top’ experience further allows you to shop unique Burj Khalifa souvenirs and also get acquainted with Dubai’s amazing history as well as exciting facts about this awe-inspiring structure, thanks to an intriguing multimedia presentation.
So use our fast track tickets to experience the world’s largest building at its optimum best.
- Hotel Pick up (If Private Transfer option selected)
- Entrance Ticket to Burj Khalifa
- 360 degree view from the Observation Deck
- Hotel Drop off (If Private Transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|1 Hour (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Center Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic|
Option : 1 – 124th Floor Fastrack
Description : Beat the queue and enjoy priority access at your convenience
Pick up Time : TBA (To be advised)
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket which you will receive through Email.
- Burj Khalifa attraction Tickets come with different time slots and we will advise you on the available timings upon enquiry.
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top ‘Will Call’ counter.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction’s gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- Location Address – Burj Khalifa – 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Dubai
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.