Dhows are traditional boats used by the Arabs for various reasons in the past. While these are no longer used for transportation or trading, these Arabian sails are converted into restaurants that sail along the Corniche while you enjoy a scrumptious dinner.
The dhows are decorated in traditional-Bedouin style to give you a feel of the yesteryears. But at the same time, the dhows are designed to provide you will all the comforts of a restaurant. Our restaurant staff will ensure the best of your comfort. Once the dhow sets to sail, you would be served with delectable drinks, appetizers and a wide variety of dishes in a buffet meal.
While you enjoy the delicious Arabic and contemporary cuisine, you can take a look at the sights of the Abu Dhabi skyline, which in itself is marvellous. Apart from this, we also offer entertainment activities like Arabic music and dance.
The dhow cruise dinner in Abu Dhabi is perfect for couples looking for a quality time, a leisure dinner with colleagues or a get together with your family and friends. For a relaxing time and dinner in the waters of Abu Dhabi, give us a call today!
- Hotel Pick up
- Dinner cruise for approximately 2 hours
- We serve tea, coffee, water and welcome drinks
- International buffet dinner with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Guests have access to both the decks anytime during the trip
- Hotel Drop off
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|2 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Abu Dhabi)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1 – Dhow Cruise Dinner in Abu Dhabi
Description : Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously crafted Arabian sailing vessels have become iconic on the waters of Abu Dhabi, and are enjoyed by both tourists and locals alike.
Pick up Time : Between 6:45 pm to 7:15 pm
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Minimum 2 Pax are required for this Tour activity.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Abu Dhabi Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- During the month of Ramadan or dry days no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- All Cancellations made 12 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 12 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.