Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city’s history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boasts of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment options which include live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
If this unique way of cruising impresses you, make a reservation on our exclusive dhow cruise for dinner.
- Hotel Pick up (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- 120 minutes cruising near to Burdubai and Deira creek area.
- Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water
- Washroom facilities are separate for both men and women
- International buffet dinner with BBQ items
- Tanura dance and other entertainment activities
- Open air upper deck and fully air conditioned lower deck
- Hotel Drop off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|2 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English||Dinner|
Option : 1 – Dhow Cruise Dinner – Creek
Description : Enjoy entertainment shows while cruising on the beautiful Dubai creek. Savor the taste of international cuisine dinner on open air upper and AC lower deck.
Pick up Time : TBA (To Be Advised)
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Sharing and Private depending on the booking selection.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai hotel / residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- Reporting time at Cruise is 8:00 PM and Gate closing time is 8:25 PM
- During the month of Ramadan or dry days no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Location Address – Marsa Al Seef Opposite British Consulate, Bur Dubai.
- All Cancellations made 6 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 6 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.