Get set for your biggest thrills ever. The Park features a winning mix of rides and attractions for visitors of all ages, in addition to a wide variety of Italian delicacies and unique shopping experiences. Whether you crave the intense G-force of world-class roller coasters, want to go-kart race with your family or challenge the best lap times in a state-of-the-art simulator – we have endless fun for everyone.
- General Admission ticket to Ferrari world Abu Dhabi
- All roller coaster rides
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|7 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Abu Dhabi)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1 – Ferrari World (Standard Ticket)
Description : Located on the Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World is the world’s largest indoor theme park
Pick up Time : TBA (To Be Advised)
Option : 2 – Ferrari World (Premium Ticket)
Description : Located on the Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World is the world’s largest indoor theme park, this ticket gives you an access to unlimited rides and allows you to skip the lines which saves your time
Pick up Time : TBA (To Be Advised)
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- This is a booking voucher only in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to download ticket we will email to you and carry the ticket separately.
- Transfer service will be arranged if you select with Transfer option at the time of your Booking.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets which we will email to you which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Children above age 10 will be charged adult rate.
- All children below 12 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old and each must have their own ticket and a valid Emirates ID or a Passport copy for the age proof.
- A valet parking service is available at the park with an additional charge of AED 35.
- ATMs are located on the Plaza level near the Park entrance, and throughout the Park.
- Lockers are available in the Plaza level entrance area for with an additional charge of AED 35 per locker and Luggage storage with an additional charge from AED 45.
- Baby changing and feeding facilities are available on the Plaza and Mezzanine levels.
- Strollers are available for rent from the Stroller Rental Counter at the Plaza level entrance with an additional charge from AED 40.
- Prayer rooms are located on the Plaza level.
- A smoking area is located on the Plaza level.
- In case you Book the Ticket Without transfers for the Tour options Ferrari with Meal your required to collect the Tickets from our Office.
- Timings will be subject to change in the month of Ramadan.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
Special Note –
- Friday to Thursday : 11 am – 6 pm (Ramadhan Only)
- Additional transfer charges will apply for all Tour options of 2 day Pass for Ferrari and Yas Water World
- Ferrari World with Meal – Bronze Ticket & Ferrari + Yas with Meal (1 day 2 Park Combo Bronze Ticket ) – You required to collect this Ticket from our Dubai Office.
- Please note that every Sunday will be Ladies Day from Sunday, July 15 – August 26 between 10 am – 8 pm andevery Thursday will be Ladies Night from Thursday, July 5 – October 18 between 6 pm – 11 pm.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years & below 1.3 meters height will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.