Marina Bay Sands SkyPark really offers a taste of the highlife by viewing Singapore from above. This large wooden decked area on top of iconic Marina Bay Sands hotel at the edge of the city’s harbour offers a 360-degree panorama, with nothing but a sheet of glass and a few wires between you and the view.
- Hotel Pick up (If Private Transfer option selected)
- Marina Bay Sky Park Entrance Ticket
- Hotel Drop off (If Private Transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|3.5 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally Located in City Center Area)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1 -Marina Bay Sands Sky Park (Observation Deck Tickets)
Description : Admire the unobstructed panoramic views from the Marina Bay Sky Park.
Pick up Time : Between 09:30 am to 10:00 pm
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- An E-Ticket will be provided to you on your Email ID after your Booking. You are required to carry a copy of the E-Ticket at the entrance to gain an entry at the Marina Bay Sands Sky Park.
- Pick up will be arranged from the City Centre hotels only for Private Transfers.
- Pick up for this Tour activity will be arranged on Private transfers from the City Center Hotels in Singapore.
- By any chance you missed the transfer you can still utilize the Tickets as Tickets are Non Refundable
- Marina Bay Sands Sky Park Observation deck Operational hours from Mondays to Thursdays is between 9:30 am to 10:00 pm and from Fridays to Sundays is between 9:30 am to 11:00 pm
- Location Address – Marina Bay Sands Sky Park, 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore
The City Center Hotel Areas are listed below for your Booking convenience from where the Pick up can be arranged.
City Center Hotel Areas
- Orchard Road
- Bugis Street
- Marina Bay Sands
- Belestier Road Hotel Area
- Little India
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable
- Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above 2 years and height up to 1.1 meter will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above 1.1 meter in height will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.