Who doesn’t love movies? Everyone has their favourite movies whose dialogues they can quote verbatim. If you too are a movie buff, then you should definitely check out Universal Studios. They are part of the Resorts World Sentosa. Universal Studios has many themed rides, entertainment zones, and exhilarating shows that will leave you awestruck. Let’s take a closer look at what all awaits you in Universal Studios.
Hollywood: If you’ve always wanted to see Hollywood Boulevard, but have not got the chance to go Los Angeles, you can experience it right here in Singapore. The famous street has been recreated, and is an exact replica of the original. Another great replica zone here is the New York Zone. It has the same skyline, facades, and sidewalks that you will see in the Big Apple.
Ancient Egypt: Calling all adventure lovers. The Ancient Egypt zone is full of adventure rides. Be sure to check out the Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride and Treasure Hunter. Furthermore, there are two more rides, The Waterworld, and The Jurassic Park, which are a part of The Lost World section.
Far Away: The inner child in you will come alive in the land of Far Far Away, where all fantasies come to life. If you have children with you then this place is compulsory stop, as they get a chance to meet their favourite fairytale creatures. You can also check out rides like, Enchanted Airways, Magic Potion Spin, Shrek 4D Adventure, etc.
Madagascar: Do you love to dance to the song, “I like to move it move it” by King Julian? If yes, you will get a chance to dance to the song and more at the Madagascar section at Universal Studios. The whole theme of the movie has been recreated in this section, so you will feel you are part of this movie. Madagascar is full of rides and adventures that you will absolutely love.
Sci-Fi City: – This place is home to one of the tallest roller coaster rides in the world. It is 42.7 metres high. So, get ready to face your fears, and take a memorable ride on this amazing roller coaster.
Fun, adventure, and entertainment, this is what a day at the Universal Studios promises to be. Call us today to book your tickets.
- Hotel Pick up (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- Entrance Tickets
- All access tickets for the rides and attractions at Universal Studios (Except Rock-climbing)
- Hotel Drop off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|10 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Singapore)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1 – Universal Studios Singapore
Description : Take 1 Day Pass of universal studios Singapore to enjoy 24 Movies Themed Rides.
Pick up Time : Between 9:00 am to 9:30 am
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Pick up will be arranged from the City Centre hotels only for Sharing and Private Transfers.
- The Pick up will be arranged from areas other than City center on request with an additional charge.
- By any chance you missed the transfer you can still utilize the Tickets as Tickets are Non Refundable
- Return transfers from Universal Studios will be arranged only from Universal Coach Park.
- You can Access now Free Wifi Service within Universal Studios Singapore.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Location Address – Universal Studios, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore
The City Center Hotel Areas are listed below for your Booking convenience from where the Pick up can be arranged.
City Center Hotel Areas (Centralised Located Hotels) – To share the list upon enquiry:
- Orchard Road
- Bugis Street
- Marina Bay Sands
- Belestier Road Hotel Area
- Little India
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable
- Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.