Abu Dhabi is a lesser known city when it comes to Dubai but it is no less magnificent. Being the capital of UAE, it is also the centre of political and cultural power of the country. A trip to UAE cannot be completed without visiting Abu Dhabi. Our tour package is designed to give you the best that the city has to offer.
This tour includes transportation wherein you would be picked up from your hotel at a pre-appointed time and then dropped back at the end of the day. Your first visit would be at the Abu Dhabi Date Market where you would be able to see and buy the best dates you have ever seen or eaten. You also get the opportunity to stop at Abu Dhabi Corniche and take some great photos. The tour also includes a visit to Emirates Palace and Yas Island as well as a chance to take pictures at Ferrari World. You also get to visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, also known as Grand Mosque, which is the largest mosque in UAE.
Apart from the city tour, this package also takes you to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi which is a must visit place for all art lovers not only for its artworks but also for the awe-inspiring structure and architecture of the museum building. The galleries as well as the artworks and their histories would definitely satisfy the art lover in you.
- Hotel Pick up.
- Abu Dhabi Date Market
- Abu Dhabi Corniche Photo Stop
- Emirates Palace (Drive through)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Yas Island Ferrari World Photo Stop
- Entrance to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Hotel Drop off
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|12 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic|
Option : 1 – Abu Dhabi City Tour with Louvre Museum
Description : Spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capital city of the UAE and the first and largest of its kind in the world, the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum.
Pick up Time : Between 8:30 am to 9:00 am (Deira / Bur Dubai) Between 8:45 am to 9:15 am (SZR / Al Barsha)
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket which you will receive through Email.
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on sharing and private depending on the Booking selection.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- Timings will be subject to change in the month of Ramadan.
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi.Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing.
- Restrooms are available throughout the venue.
- Prayer rooms for both men and women are located in the Forum.
- A First Aid room is available in the Forum.
- Strollers, Lockers and Wheelchairs are available on extra charge in the main hall.
- Once the guest comes back the drivers will bring them to Ferrari world and the guest that are inside Ferrari world will join. All guests will leave together.
- The Louvre Abu Dhabi Operational hours are Saturday – Wednesday: 10.00 am – 08.00 pmand Thursday – Friday: 10.00 am – 10.00 pm
Special Note :
- Louvre Abu Dhabi is closed on Monday. Last entry and purchase 30 Minutes prior to close.
- Pick up timings for
Abu Dhabi City Tour on Fridays will be as follows :
Deira / Bur Dubai – 10:00 am to 10:30 am
Marina / Al Barsha / SZR – 10:30 am to 11:00 am
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable
- Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.