Your holiday in Dubai cannot be complete without a visit to Dubai’s Burj Khalifa. Standing at the height of 2717 feet, this iconic structure is truly an architectural marvel. This tour gives you the chance to visit the Burj Khalifa and see the city of Dubai from a unique perspective.
We can offer transportation along with the tickets if you opt for it at the time of booking. The tickets would give you access to the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors. Before you reach the observation deck and revel in the breathtaking view of the city, you get the chance to learn about the history of the emirate city as well as the story of Burj Khalifa through a multimedia presentation.
Along with the tickets to Burj Khalifa, this tour also includes a meal at the Rooftop at the Burj Club. You would be treated with scrumptious meal which you can enjoy with the view of the fountain and the Burj Khalifa in the background.
- Hotel Pick up (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- Entry to the world’s tallest building
- Take in panoramic Dubai vistas from its Observation Deck
- Dining at Rooftop, The Burj Club
- Hotel Drop off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
|1 Hour (Approx)
|Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side)
|English / Arabic
Option : 1 – 124th Floor + The Roof Top (Lunch)
Description : Enjoy the panoramic view of Dubai from Burj Khalifa observatory deck and indulge in multi course meal at Armani Deli for a delicious Lunch.
Pick up Time : TBA (To be advised)
Option : 2 – 124th Floor + The Roof Top (Dinner)
Description : Get Ready to enjoy At The Top Level 124 Floor with a the Roof Top view (From 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm)
Pick up Time : TBA (To be advised)
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket which you will receive through Email.
- Burj Khalifa attraction Tickets come with different time slots and we will advise you on the available timings upon enquiry.
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top ‘Will Call’ counter.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction’s gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- Location Address – Burj Khalifa – 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Dubai
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.