If you are an avid Formula 1 racing fan, you must take the Guided Tour of Yas Marina Circuit. This track is used for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. The track also has a drag racing circuit that hosts many races throughout the year. You are taken on a ride of the track in air conditioned vehicles. You get to see the track just like a Formula 1 race car driver. You also stop at important locations including the Yas Marina Grandstand, pit garages, paddock area and the state-of-the-art media centre. The guided tour is a great way to know motorsports like never before. If you like racing, this tour is something must indulge in. Go on the tour today and feel like a race car driver.
- Hotel Pick up (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- Admission Tickets to Yas Marina Circuit.
- Special photo session at the podium
- Hotel Drop off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|4 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Abu Dhabi)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Option : 1 – Yas Marina Circuit (Venue Tour)
Description : This Must see Experience for all Motorsports fans & visitors to abu dhabi
Pick up Time : TBA (To Be Advised)
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Kindly Carry your Photo ID with you as they need to be produced at the time of entrance.
- Tour Operational days & timings Tuesday to Saturday (10:00 – 12:00 & 14:00 – 16:00)
- Tour timings may also vary due to weather conditions.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.